Sunday, July 12, 2009

What should I buy ? Hmmm...

*1 Month 1 Collection*
Last month I bought Souchaku Henshin Kiva
So what should I buy in this month?
I need to think since MG Exia release date is 23th July,the stocks mostly will come in August
My very first choice is this > S.H Figuarts Kabuto
But I'm still finding this from February until now =w=
Really can't found Kabuto T_T
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second choice,S.H Figuarts Agito
Very shinny Agito *_*
But I have to check to price first -_-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last choice,Souchaku Henshin Den-O Sword form
I really want to grab this after I watched Den-O series -o-

This week I'm going to watch Harry Potter : The Half Blood Prince
See what can I buy that day...... m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment