Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ガンダム30周年と仮面ライダーデイケイド


Gundam 30 years old le^^
at Odaiba,Shizuoka Park,Japan...
got a 1/1 scale...
18m tall...
RX-78-2...
ガンダム !! (GUNDAM)

ガンダム大地に立つ!!
*Gundam Rising !!*
As a Gundam fan
I really hope I can see this Gundam with my eyes...T.T

仮面ライダーデイケイド
(Kamen Rider Decade)
The Episode26 and 27 of Decade really touching me...
They bring back many people's childhood hero
仮面ライダーブラツク(Kamen Rider Black)
and
仮面ライダーブラツクRX(Kamen Rider Black RX)

Somemore they used the original actor of these two Riders
倉田 てつを(Tetsuo Kurata)
Although he was 40 years old+ now

but he still very cool,very man...
here are some screen shots in KamenRider Decade Episode27


And
This seems like is Decade last world poster
or
the world that they're going in movie :
劇場版 仮面ライダーディケイド オールライダー対大ショッカー
(Kamen Rider Decade The Movie : All Riders vs. Great Shocker)

"Rider War" begins?






Mood of the day...
"I'm strong...but I'm alone......"

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment