Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bakuc 2009

28-11-2009
Went to Sg.Wang with Lawrence
to see Bakuc 2009
Bakuc will held twice a year
it was Mid-Year and Year-End
I started went Bakuc since 2007

let's see some works~
OO Raiser & Reborns [final battle ver.]

Wing Zero

Kampfer

Exia Re 1/60 scale

Exia Re 1/100 scale

Hyaku Shiki with 孫悟空 look

Nu Gundam HWS

The work I like the most
GP03D being destroyed



Sample display of PG OO Raiser
it's huge O_O

Sample display of MG Son Goku


What I bought at the day?

Electromotive Style Injection Machine
I don't know the chinese name of this machine
my friend said it's 啤膠機 -_-"


after that went to TS
wanna find Mio
but as my expected...
not yet come stock~
then find 極魂
but all hilang O_O
when this series become so hot oh...

in the end
watched 2012
sit the most front seat
watch till sakit kepala~haih...






-DiEnd-

No comments:

Post a Comment